New Technology in Portable TEM for Near Surface Measurements
Loupe is a unique portable, mobile TEM system that takes advantage of a wide range of developments in electronics and signal processing. It is designed for safe and productive operation in a range of near-surface conductivity-mapping applications.
As we start commercial production, we continue to improve the performance of Loupe and participate in case studies to demonstrate its application to near-surface applications.
- A fully time-domain EM system, designed to give high quality, high spatial resolution EM data from the near-surface
- Designed to be used while walking
- A range of transmitter frequencies and sampling options
- Full time-series data storage, processing and visualisation abilities
- Designed to generate high quality TEM data at urban / industrial sites that have significant EM interference